AYAN InfoTech is looking for Kubernetes Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Kubernetes Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Hands on with kubernetes , microservices , ISTO Service Mesh, AKS, GKS
- More Platform oriented - not much on apps. More focused on skills around IaaS & PaaS and networking skills
- Kubernetes: cluster design, setup and administration in AWS EKS, Azure AKS, Google GKE and vanilla setup on on-prem infrastructure
- Service Mesh: design, configure mesh and setup network and security policies using Istio or Aspen Mesh
- Docker: Set up container registry and administration of docker environments
- Container Security: Container vulnerability scanning using Aquasec or similar tools
- Linux: how it works, how it boots, services, how logging is done, distributions (e.g. RHEL, Ubuntu, etc).
- Intermediate level: Identity security model (IAM user, groups, roles and policies),
- Experience in common cloud services in public cloud - AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK and ARM
- CI/CD - Automation using Azure devops, Jenkins, Ansible and Github,
- Intermediate coding skills in Python, Powershell Bash and similar
- Intermediate Network knowledge: IP addressing, routes, gateways, NAT, ACL, firewalls, BGP and setting up connectivity to public cloud
- Common machine parse-able formats: YAML and JSON
- Virtualisation (vSphere, VMs, datastores, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and system admin skills at network and OS levels
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.