Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Lead - Desk side support for a long contract role in Perth CBD.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Lead - Desk side support
Location: Perth CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
As a Lead, the Candidate should have good knowledge on Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving end user OS and hardware related issues and should have relevant experience in managing a team. Should be able to coordinate with multiple vendors and internal and external teams to escalate and resolve the issues quickly. Should have knowledge on End User services and Work Place Services.
- Candidate should monitor and work on the tickets raised in the ITSM Tool by Client Users and resolving the issue.
- Should be able to manage the team of desk side engineers and lead by example
- Provide desk side support for the Client users.
- Should possess good trouble shooting knowledge on Windows 7, Windows 10 desktop operating system, client application and hardware maintenance.
- Should have knowledge on SCCM and its functionality, remote installation, Software deployment.
- Should have knowledge on Citrix and VPN client configuration and troubleshooting.
- Should have good understanding on ITIL Incident management, Request for services, Change management and IMAC process.
- Should have knowledge on Image building and image loading on devices.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Stock room maintenance policies and procedures.
- Should be able to track IT Equipment provided to users for temporary use from stock.
- Should have basic understanding on networking, Audio / Video conferencing device configuring and troubleshooting.
- Should be able to manage multi team / Multi-vendor environment.
- Should have good understanding Safety and security compliance and policies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on Networking is essential.
- Scripting knowledge would be an added advantage.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.