Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Linux Admin (L3) for a long term contract job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Linux Admin (L3)
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an operational and or program support role, preference to have been involved with cloud migration delivery / exposure
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Strong technical and process design and implementation skills
- Demonstrated operational experience day-to-day support of the program infrastructure base platform, provisioning, configuration and software management of Linux servers via RedHat Satellite
- Recovery, backup and restore technologies including native and 3rd party backup.
- Experience supporting enterprise size Midrange and Storage environments
- Contribute or create detailed design artifacts and implementation of the defined architecture
- Excellent experience designing and building RHEL solutions including automation
- Satellite management and configuration (mandatory)
- Centrify build and config (mandatory)
- SOE development
- Ansible automation
- Privileged access management (Azure)
- Update management (Azure)
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.