AYAN InfoTech is looking for Linux Administrator to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Linux Administrator
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous working experience as a Linux Administrator for 5 year
- IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS,etc.
- Familiarity with VMWare, prvate and public cloud concepts
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Very good in analysis skills and problem solving skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.