AYAN InfoTech is looking for Mainframe Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Mainframe Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of strong Hands on experience in Mainframe technology
- 5+ strong hands on experience in Cobol, IMS DB, DB2, CICS, JCL
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience on projects in insurance domain
- 7+ years of experience in Development projects and having good of SDLC
- Good understanding of requirement gathering and familiar with estimation methodologies
- Ability to understand the functional requirements and performing impact analysis for technical feasibility and able to convert them into technical requirement
- Hands on experience in Mainframe tools like Endeavor, Xpeditor, File-aid
- Well aware of creating release notes and providing required support toward deployment of the changes
- Periodic status update to the team lead and highlight any challenges in meeting the task timelines
- Very Good communication skills
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.