AYAN InfoTech is looking for Mainframe Developer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne & Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Mainframe Developer
Location: Melbourne & Sydney
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of strong Hands on experience in Mainframe technology
- 5+ strong hands on experience in Cobol, IMS DB, DB2, CICS, JCL
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience on projects in insurance domain
- 7+ years of experience in Development projects and having good of SDLC
- Good understanding of requirement gathering and familiar with estimation methodologies
- Ability to understand the functional requirements and performing impact analysis for technical feasibility and able to convert them into technical requirement
- Hands on experience in Mainframe tools like Endeavor, Xpeditor, File-aid
- Well aware of creating release notes and providing required support toward deployment of the changes
- Periodic status update to the team lead and highlight any challenges in meeting the task timelines
- Very Good communication skills
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.