AYAN InfoTech is looking for Mainframe Testing Analyst to join an exciting project based in Australia (Any Location). The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Mainframe Testing Analyst
Location: Australia (Any Location)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Application Testing-L3 (Mandatory)
- Test Automation-L3 (Alternate)
- Good Insurance & P&C domain knowledge in Australia region
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong exposure in client handling, having discussion with client stakeholders
- Good Communication Skills.
- As a Lead/Sr Test Analyst, you are responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenence/Testing)
- You may serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product.
- You are responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.