Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Major Incident Manager for a long term contract job opportunity in Perth CBD.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Major Incident Manager
Location: Perth CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
* Define, develop and communicate the practices and processes necessary for effective problem management to minimise the impact of service outages
* Develop and maintain a database of known issues, causes and resolutions to guide the development and support teams in minimising the impact of incidents
* Develop and produce periodic performance reports identifying the impact of known errors and the cost and benefits of root cause analysis
* Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of major incidents to ensure deficiencies are identified, learnings are documented, and changes implemented to limit risk of future recurrence
* Making temporary solutions (workarounds) available to incident management.
* Developing final solutions for known errors.
* Identifying underlying causes of incidents and preventing recurrences.
* Recording, managing, and advancing the problem by escalating to an elevated level of expertise, if appropriate, by integrating with change management, incident management, and configuration management.
* Creating tasks to work on the problem resolution, Problem resolution and closure.
* Facilitate the MIM Bridge
* Work with the Application/Infrastructure teams to gather current details and draft message and Mail for MIM updates
* Manage communication defectively during the lifecycle of the MI
* Filter distractions that would hinder or slow down the efforts of the troubleshooting team
* Monitor the Major incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
* Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct Major incident reviews
* Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Major Incident records
* Provide guidance to the Incident Process Coordinators
* Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
* Providing support for out of hours major incidents on rotation basis within team.
Contact: 0451374738 for more information.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Major Incident Manager - Perth
|Job Title:||Major Incident Manager - Perth|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Perth, Western Australia|
|Contact Name:||Gaurav Bagga|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 09:01|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's