Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Master Scheduler Microsoft Project for a long term contract job opportunity in Parramatta.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Master Scheduler Microsoft Project
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
The Master Scheduler will work with the IT program delivery team to schedule, track and report progress and variance for complex migrations of mission critical applications to AWS public cloud.
Foundation skills required:
· 5 years' experience as a Scheduler using Microsoft Project
· Hands on expertise consolidating and tracking multiple project schedules using Microsoft Project
· Exposure to enterprise grade IT software, cloud transformation, application or datacentre migration programs
· Experience in critical path analysis, and in developing visual reports using MS Project views
· Exposure to agile, scrum and iterative delivery is a plus
Daily responsibilities will include:
· Developing and tracking an end to end view of the program schedule in MS Project
· Producing variance reports, and coaching and influencing Senior Project Managers and Program Managers on the necessary steps to recover from the variance.
Contact: 0451374738 for more details.