AYAN InfoTech is looking for Maximo Developer/Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Maximo Developer/Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Worked on at least 4 Maximo Development or Implementation Projects
- Should be capable enough to participate actively in client workshops, business requirements gathering meetings, can conducted To- Be solution workshops independently.
- Should have hand-on experience in designing applications using Maximo.
- Should have through knowledge of Maximo integration with external systems preferably SAP using MIF, Maximo SAP Adapter or Middleware tools like TIBCO
- Should be well versed using Maximo integrations with SAP using Web services, rest API and point to point integrations.
- Should have in-depth knowledge on Maximo integration framework customization and configuration utilizing User Exit Classes, Processing classes and processing rules etc.
- Good experience with Maximo Interface testing with SAP.
- Ability to migrate changes to different environments using Maximo migration packages.
- Experience in Maximo Configuration - Domain, Database configuration, Application Designer
- Experience in Workflow Designer
- Experience in Maximo Customization - Maximo Business Objects (MBO), Bean Class, Field Level Class, Custom Action
- Must have knowledge of Java/ J2EE, PL/SQL and oracle database
- Good to have Maximo 7.6 certification
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong track record of thriving in challenging roles and can excel in highly pressurized environments.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing and System Testing and walk through the POC.
- Utilities Experience is preferred
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.