Ayan Infotech are looking for an MDM Support Engineer in Sydney for a long term contract engagement.
Due to the nature of work involved, we will be able to consider only Australian Citizens/ Australian PR/ Independent Visa holders for this position.
Title: MDM Support Engineer
Type: Contract (6-12 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Jamf 100 certification, 200 is preferred
- Firm working knowledge of Apple operating systems including macOS, iOS, iPadOS and tvOS,
- Ability to communicate complex technical subjects to people of varied technical roles and abilities
- Ability to communicate, verbally and written, in English
- Very strong knowledge with macOS and iOS is essential
- Providing IT support for all Mac equipment including system, application, and server issues.
- Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
- Keeping the job ticketing system updated
- Excellent OSX desktop and server support skills
- Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
- Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF Casper
- Experience using terminal commands and simple scripts
- Great customer relationship skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Being flexible and customer solution focused
- Manage support queue (Service Now) for MDM incidents
- Monitor and support MDM services during the APAC hours
- Address MDM incidents escalated from the IS&T HelpLine.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.