AYAN InfoTech is looking for Microsoft Defender EDR to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
All applicants must have full unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Role: Microsoft Defender EDR
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Exp: 5+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
Basic Knowledge Required
- Network Security
- Malware analysis.
- Ability to handle Zero-day attacks
- Skills in ADFS.
- Skills in SCCM
- Minimum 5-year relevant experience in MS Defender and its bi products, Hands on MS ATA.
- Planning implementation & upgrades.
- TOP/SOP document writing Skills.
- Experience in any other Antivirus platform will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete management of MS Defender under SCCM (Including Implementation & Administration).
- Analyse threat logs and mitigation of infection from machines to Ensure Security.
- Handle Zero-day attacks, manage the customer with best practices. Instruct users to with best practices to stop being a victim of attack. Create stringent firewall rules prevention from major outbreaks.
- Interacting with Anti-virus product vendor when required for the solution. Ex: for Extra definition, for hotfix for endpoint products, bug fixes.
- Complete management, policy modification & assignment to specific systems or group of systems
- Database management & maintenance activity.
- Regularly monitoring workstations & server compliance status, work on non-compliant systems to make them compliant.
- Regularly monitoring repository replication status, work on repository failures.
- Generating customized reports and quires as per requirement.
- Handle regular client meeting.
- Configuration of hardware devices and installation of device drivers.
- Configure various policies available on management server such as App & device policy, firewall policy etc.
- Monitor clients and analyse endpoint tools.
- Reporting of latest out breaks.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
- Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
- Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
- Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
- Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
- Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
Contact: 61-279040995 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.