Ayan Infotech has 3 exciting initial 12-month contract opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Lead Consultant in Sydney, CBD. The engagement is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics transformation program in Australia.
The 3 positions include:
- MS D365 F&O - Finance Lead
- MS D365 F&O - Supply Chain Lead
- MS D365 F&O - Technical Lead
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale enterprise IT environment with a highly experience and competent global IT delivery team. Our client invests millions of dollars in their IT environment, which will allow the contractor to work with the latest releases to what technology offers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Workload Management You plan and lead tasks for a stream team managing backlog blockers dependencies and scope. Accountable for ETC and Risk Management with PMO (within a core Application context medium-scale projects)
- Fundamentals Being 100% accountable for the delivery of your work [quality scope and to time] knowing the estimate escalating early no surprise environment for PMO and other team members
- Customer-facing activity Plan all workshops for your domain specialist area leading all if required or identifying safe options for less experienced team members to step up.
- Fundamentals Know when to 'take a request away' (scope clarity) in a professional manner. You are a domain specialist in at least one area (examples F&O Fin or SCM Sales Mktg CS FS etc.)
- Solution Assessment and Design Overseeing and planning/estimating an Epic or Stream on a project managing backlog blockers ETC and scope (or smaller end-to-end projects)
- Leading Projects Coaching and Development
- Develop and contribute to training initiatives and provide valuable insight to line managers to improve results use of tools and methodology.
- Fundamentals Essential or mandatory learning is always completed on time protecting you our business and our customers.
- Solution Estimation
- As prior plus leading end-to-end estimation across a pure Bus Apps project (medium and large scale). Build sprints or project plans assumptions dependencies risks licensing etc.
- Fundamentals Know our rate card to check for MSA rates. Understand SRP / BRP process and the estimation WBS for your domain area (what in what not risks)
- Commercial Leadership
- Taking solution lead role on end-to-end on a medium project or stream of large project engagement (owning scope ETC and estimation)
- Fundamentals Know and understand the scope to help ensure we deliver the outcome we signed up for and can manage customer expectations with Solution Leads/PMO
- Governance Leadership
- Medium to Large projects Leading Project Control Group discussion from a solution scope risk and commercial standpoint. Presenting at Steer Co or helping with delivery issues (as required).
- Fundamentals Contribute to Governance meetings. Raising any concerns with PMO and your Manager so they're addressed.
- Pre-sales and GTM
- Driving opportunities with key customers (worked with) and identifying opportunities to reuse IP or industry solutions. Contribution and supporting Solution Road Mapping engagements. Helping with bid responses and demos.
- Fundamentals Understand key GTM offers and target sectors help connect customer needs with what we do and bring the right support in (Practice Sales Pre-sales)
- Lead or contribute to Advisory engagements in your area of expertise on the platform helping document and sell your vision to the customer.
- Lead go-live Readiness conversations leveraging your business acumen and solution cutover experience.
- Fundamentals Understand our advisory function (Digital Advisory) and core Bus Apps offerings like Solution Road Mapping Discovery and Health checks
Qualifications & Experience
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- You are a Supply Chain Specialist
- You have 7-12 years of experience as an individual contributor during which you have been part of a solutions team. You also have 5+ years of People leadership experience.
A highly competitive rate is on offer relevant to experience. There is also strong potential for the contract to be extended for a minimum 12-months.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794