AYAN InfoTech is looking for Microsoft Forms & Flows Engineer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Microsoft Forms & Flows Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
- Experience in implementing configuration changes to Microsoft Forms and Flows and have impact analysis understanding across the workflows
- Strong Agile delivery experience and working in squads
- Demonstrable Change management experience to support across the forums
- Supporting and developing processes for release management to get the required approvals
- Strong understanding of the entire SDLC
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, independent, team player and delivery focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Forms design, Branching,sharing forms
- Forms customization - image,background,theme, embed in page
- Review form data in real time and analyze on collected data
- Integrate with other O365 workloads, Outlook
- Forms deployment across Tenants
- Unit testing , Validation
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details and confidential discussion about the role.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.