Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Senior Engineer - Microsoft Forms & Flows for a contract role in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Senior Engineer - Microsoft Forms & Flows
Primary Skill: Microsoft Forms & Flows
Secondary Skill: Workflow Automation, SDLC
Type: Contract (6 Months + extensions)
JD for Senior Engineer
- Experience in implementing configuration changes to Microsoft Forms and Flows and have impact analysis understanding across the workflows
- Strong Agile delivery experience and working in squads
- Demonstrable Change management experience to support across the forums
- Supporting and developing processes for release management to get the required approvals
- Strong understanding of the entire SDLC
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, independent, team player and delivery focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Forms design, Branching, sharing forms
- Forms customization - image, background, theme, embed in page
- Review form data in real time and analyze on collected data
- Integrate with other O365 workloads, Outlook
- Forms deployment across Tenants
- Unit testing, Validation
Minimum work experience: 3 to 5 years (minimum 2year experience in Microsoft Forms and Flows is Mandatory)
- Microsoft Forms and Flows (Mandatory)
- O365 Work Experience (Good to have)
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.