AYAN InfoTech is looking for Microsoft O365 Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Microsoft O365 Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 5+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience as a Microsoft O365 Consultant (Exchange Platform)
- Manage exchange on premise, exchange Hybrid and online (O365) platforms and troubleshooting
- Support issues related to migration of users and applications across exchange platform
- In this role, you will be primarily responsible for providing both operational and project support across the gamut of the Microsoft 365 suite
- Provide authoritative expert advice on the migration to, configuration and implementation of, the Microsoft 365 suite
- Degree in information technology or information systems related discipline or a degree in another discipline plus a postgraduate qualification in IT or related discipline
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certifications in ITIL, Microsoft 365 will be highly desirable.
- Banking organisation experience is highly desirable.
- Proven Office 365 migration project experience in Exchange Support (O365)
- Demonstrable advanced PowerShell scripting skills.
- Significant O365 Platform administration (Exchange, SharePoint Online and Teams).
- Strong Azure Active Directory (AAD) Administration.
- Demonstrated experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Microsoft 365.
- Experience deploying Office 365 to complex technical environments.
- Experience in gathering requirements, designing, deployment, implementation, testing and support of IT systems.
- Skills in developing strategies, processes, procedures, and standards to support IT services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent rapport building and customer negotiation skills
- Develop automation using scripts to support the migration program.
- Support escalated incidents and changes that needs L3/L4 intervention
- Enhancements to new exchange platform
- Knowledge sharing with BAU team post migration and enable them to maintain the exchange platform
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.