Ayan Infotech has an immediate need for a Microsoft Power BI Developer to take up a 6 week, 3 days a week, contract in Sydney. Due to COVID19, the role will be remote based until further notice.
I require a hands-on Microsoft Power BI developer with strong front-end dashboard development experience. It is imperative that the Microsoft Power BI developer has strong communication skills as there is a strong emphasis on requirement gathering from the user and providing recommendations on the tools that will be used to meet their needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- The Power BI Developer will deal with business data, including performing data extraction, transformation, modelling and data visualization.
- This expert will build dynamic reports, dashboards and scorecards, create and turnover technical documentation and deliver training, all from scratch.
- To succeed, this expert is skilled at working without any Power BI assistance.
- They are self-driven, working with a sense of urgency.
- They utilize an iterative approach to their projects.
- Building out demonstration scenarios and prototypes of dynamic reports and dashboards that drill down multiple levels using dynamic data and not extracts or downloads.
- They can thrive around and navigate through ambiguity and conflicting changing requirements.
- 2 to 4 years in Report Writing and Dashboards from scratch
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database Data Source Connections
- Experience with data modeling (normalized and de-normalized data models), understanding of the appropriate purpose for each
- Strong experience with Power BI for data modeling and creating dynamic visualizations
- Strong experience Data Extraction
- Strong experience Data Mining
- Create and turnover Technical documentation
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities
Rate on offer is up to $880 a day relevant to experience and I require a resource who can start immediately.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794