Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for an Microsoft Teams Enterprise Voice Architect for a long term contract to hire job opportunity in Australia (Sydney or Melbourne or Perth).
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Microsoft Teams Enterprise Voice Architect
Location: Melbourne or Sydney or Perth
Type: Contract (6 months + contract to hire)
Required Skills and Experience:
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Full Teams Enterprise Voice Deployment into Brand New Infrastructure
- Responsible for configuring Microsoft Teams environment with Enterprise Voice using On-Premises PBX - PSTN/SIP, Voice infrastructure.
- Configure Enterprise Voice configurations, Phone System, Direct Routing and Teams Conferencing solution including Teams meeting Broadcast.
- Perform Network assessment and provide recommendations to remediate any underlying issues with connectivity and Network Performance.
- Work with UCC L3 Technical team, customers, and partners to ensure Office365 services including Microsoft Teams.
- Should be able to Lead & Manage the core technical Team Project working for the Teams deployment Project
- Strong technical knowledge of Office 365 SaaS and Foundational components requirements for Microsoft Teams Architecture in enterprise level.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 environment and Teams administration.
- Expertise in PSTN conferencing, VOIP Telephony , Unified Communication , Teams Calling , Voice and Video and Telephony system and other Office 365 Services.
- Experience in setting up the Teams Enterprise Voice/Meeting policies. (Normalization rules, Dial plan, pstnusage, routes, & translation rules)
- Ability to configure and manage PSTN Voice gateway, AudioCodes, SBC, SBA, PBX.
- Ability to explain Microsoft Teams signaling flows and various troubleshooting methods.
- Good understanding of VOIP SIP, ICE - Turn Stun, RTP/RTCP/Media flow Codecs, SRTP, HTTPS/HTTP, DNS, DHCP protocols.
- Expertise in debugging / troubleshooting the Teams call quality issues, using SIP / HTTPs log analysis.
- Experience in Cloud PBX, CloudBond 365 etc.
- Experience working with DID Management Tools, UDM Pro etc.
- Familiar with One Voice Operation Center (OVOC) Integration & Monitoring system
- Familiar with Wireshark, Netmon, Snooper, Putty, Teams monitoring & reporting tools.
- Experience with Power shell Cmdlets and scripts to maintain Microsoft Teams.
- Microsoft Office 365 & Microsoft Teams Certification is a plus.
- Familiar with ITIL process like Incident/Problem/Change/Release/CMDB Management.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with strong attention to details and highly organized.
- Must Have Skills: Microsoft 365, Microsoft Skype for Business On premise and Online Deployment and Management, Microsoft Teams Infrastructure etc.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.