AYAN InfoTech is looking for MS O365 / Exchange Administrator to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: MS O365 / Exchange Administrator
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Should be SME on O365 and exchange server. Should have deep Understand of Mail flow on prem and O365
- Good Understanding on AD services and cloud connect.
- Exchange Admin with knowledge in Advanced Administration of Exchange Server and Teams with good understanding of Mail-flow/SMTP, Monitoring, Reporting, Integration with different technologies and Exchange Server Migration activities
- Working Knowledge of O365 & Exchange server, Software, service pack installation, troubleshoot various server related issues, troubleshoot NDRs, tracking emails etc.
- Day-to-day operation O365 environments which includes change, release, performance and availability management.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting complex enterprise level issues and outages
- Knowledge of Powershell and scripting to run and understand scripts to modify and add for message tracking and other administrative functions
- Proven knowledge on O365, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Troubleshooting and Configuration of O365, Exchange and Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of processes and tools utilized for system management, problem reporting, change management and support tools.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Administering cloud-based messaging
- Sound knowledge of Email client like Microsoft Outlook and OWA
- Good knowledge on Mail Archiving software
- Experience with ticketing tools (Service-now)
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.