AYAN InfoTech is looking for MS SQL Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: MS SQL Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build SQL database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user's specialised role
- Design and implement SQL database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- SSIS migration and upgrades.
- API migration and upgrades.
- Database migrations to cloud.
- Primary Skill is SSIS ETLs and API integration.
- Familiarity with programming languages API.
- Proven working experience as a MSBI and SQL Database Developer.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL, Postgress SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Database migration.
- Cloud migrations.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.