AYAN InfoTech is looking for MS Teams Support Engineer (L3) to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: MS Teams Support Engineer (L3)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
- Level 3+ tickets on MS teams raised in ServiceNow on a 24/7 basis
- Escalations to the vendor (Microsoft) associated with Microsoft Teams
- Reports about usage, adoption, issues based on Microsoft Teams' internal reporting tools, overall reporting across Microsoft Skype for Business as well as Microsoft Teams estate at client site.
- Proactive analysis of receiver-impacting issues including the creation and resolution of support tickets to monitor the improvements made based on ServiceNow tickets
- Receivers provided with support addressing immediate problems inside the client Workplace by Facebook channel
- Creation of tickets on behalf of receivers in client's ServiceNow in case immediate help cannot be provided in Workplace
- Support team to collaborate with client's receivers communications team on receiver adoption
- Support on receiver configuration by validating the Workstation settings, Device settings and the UC Account Settings
- Support for receiver Call Issues by replicating and troubleshooting receiver reported issues and walk through receivers call processes
- Support for receiver Remote Network by reviewing and validating physical and WiFi Network configurations
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.