Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Mulesoft Integration Lead/Architect for a full time permanent job opportunity in Melbourne.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Mulesoft Integration Lead/Architect
Type: Permanent, Full time
Required Skills and Experience:
- MuleSoft Architect specialized in architecture and implementation of solutions using MuleSoft ESB /Cloud Hub Integration tools
- Experience in architecting distributed, multi-tier applications using Mule ESB
- Create common data model and exception handling framework
- Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform
- Good understanding of Architecture principles and ability to simplify complex technical problems
- Blended experience in API/Cloud Integration/On-premise Mule ESB implementations
- Experience in designing high availability environments with clustering, failover/recovery and load balancing strategies for multi-site implementations
- Experience in defining technical reference architecture w.r.t Mule ESB leveraging existing SOA/ESB products
- Experience in implementation of Microservices/API based on MuleSoft ESB/API Gateway
- Experience in, Messaging( JMS ), Web API - SOAP, REST and authentication methods
- Overall 6-12 years of experience in IT.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.