AYAN InfoTech is looking for Salesforce Technical Consultant to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Salesforce Technical Consultant
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Serves as the technical expert on Appirio projects focused on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
- 3+ years of experience (5 years preferred) in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud)
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.