AYAN InfoTech is looking for Native HANA Developer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Native HANA Developer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 6+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- It is support engagement and candidate need to monitor the SAP BI-BW/HANA jobs during night shift on rotation basis and resolve the job issues.
- Strong Native HANA, BODS, SLT ,B4HANA and BW-HANA modelling.
- Strong Reporting background Bex, BO and Tableau.
- Strong hands-on experience in SQL Scripting/Procedures.
- Experience in using CTS, export/import methodology for migrating changes.
- Performance optimization, Troubleshooting issues and fixing the same.
- Understanding of data replication techniques from various SAP & non SAP sources leveraging SLT, BODS and other ETL tools.
- Reporting experience in Tableau/BOBJ or any other reporting tool.
- Experience on Shell scripting for any customizations and job scheduling
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.