AYAN InfoTech is looking for NetIQ Identity Manager to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: NetIQ Identity Manager
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience providing IDAM solutions
- 3+ years of experience working with NetIQ Access Manager (NAM), NetIQ Identity Manager(NIM) and eDirectory
- NetIQ Access Management Applications configuration - Proxy and federation
- NAM Knowledge and experience working with,
- SAML, OpenConnectID, OAuthII. Sentinel, Splunk and ArcSite
- Privileged access management and secure information management
- Securelogin and capture replay single sign on technology.
- LDAP Proxy
- NetIQ eDirectory directory structures and replication
- NETIQ identity Manager experience covering tier-1 connectors including Oracle eBusiness Suite, Soap, REST, LDAP, SAL, Active Directory and Exchange, JDBC
- Must have sound knowledge of Information Security principles
- Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and consultative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment handling multiple stakeholders
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.