AYAN InfoTech is looking for Network Analyst (L2) to join an exciting project based in Perth. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Network Analyst (L2)
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Perform day-to-day Network operations and provide comprehensive technical support of the systems at all sites. WAN and WLAN Monitoring & Management.
- Installation of patches or fixes released from network equipment sub-vendors to correct known issues
- Perform Incident logging, analysis, investigation and troubleshooting, both on-site and remotely as required.
- Perform Capacity Management activities to support the optimum and cost-effective provision of IT services matching IT resources to business demands.
- You must have demonstrable experience in a Data Environment working on large scale and complex networks to manage all Network data related incidents, service request, problem records and changes.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to articulate technical documentation to non-technical staff
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- CISCO Routing, CISCO LAN Switching, CISCO Wireless (Controllers/Access Points)
- Riverbed (L1/L2)
- Cisco Data Center (Nexus Platforms)
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.