Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Network and Security Engineer for a Contract in Melbourne
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Job Title: Network and Security Engineer
Duration (6 Months)
- Experience with installing, upgrading, patching and maintaining CISCO ISE
- Mastery knowledge of 802.1x, NAC (Specifically ISE)
- Able to researching, design, build, test, deploy, analyse, administer and maintaining enterprise Cisco ISE solutions (hardware, software and configuration components)
- Build and analyse ISE rules to comply with client network security policies
- Expert knowledge of DHCP protocol
- Expert knowledge of troubleshooting tools - tcpdump, logs, Splunk Wireshark, etc.
- Experience with enterprise-level networking tools, processes, and systems, including managing network tools such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, assessment, logging, and scanning tools
- Routing & Switching: LAN Switching, VLANs, IPv4 Routing and DNS
Experienced across a diverse range of Security Applications, such as:
Symantec DLP, Netwitness, AttackIQ, Splunk Phantom, Zabbix, CISCO AMP
Automation of delivery (configuration and code) and testing
Experience across the following platforms
VMWare, Citrix, Azure, AWS
- Ability to document and handover technical design to other team members
- Manage own delivery against department delivery plan and set timelines
- Identify obstacles to delivery and take appropriate action where required
- CISSP, Security+ or equivalent certification
- CCNP Security
- Cisco IronPort WSA Initial Setup, Management, Identities, Access Policies, HTTP Session Processing - Traffic Interception via Transparent Mode & WCCP L2 Mode, Explicit Mode, and PAC Files, Decryption Policies, URL Filtering, Advanced Security Services, etc.
- Experienced in deploying:
- Cisco vASA (virtual Web Security Appliance)
- Cisco vASA (virtual Adaptive Security Appliance)
- Experience working with agile tools and methodologies
- Experience working in network and security teams/practices
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.