AYAN InfoTech is looking for Network Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Network Architect
Mode of Employment: Permanent Position
Experience: 9+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- As the Network Architect, you should be able to Design, propose, develop a robust, redundant Networks, Low latency Network, and Network architecture.
- Able to propose latest technologies and innovation in network.
- Interact with Application architecture team for designing IT Infrastructure.
- Maintain documentation during the Design, installation and implementation process.
- Contribute to RFPs, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for various Network D.
- Experience with routing and switching concepts and technologies (Cisco ASR1000, ISR4000, 2900, Catalyst 6500, Nexus 7K, 5K, 3K and 2K)
- Experience with DNA, SDA, ACI
- Load Balancing (Radware, F5, Cisco ACE, others) Wireless (Cisco CT5508, Meraki)
- Strong knowledge in dynamic and static routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, VRFs, PBB, MPLS, etc.
- Experience on Switching and Routing technologies.
- Must have ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.