AYAN InfoTech is looking for Network Automation (Juniper) to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Network Automation (Juniper) Administrator
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Network support, testing and configuration of network equipments:- Cisco, Juniper
- Sound technical skills in operating systems such as Unix/Linux and ability to script and code to achieve defined outcomes.
- Experience on one or more of the scripting languages (Python, Perl, ANSIBLE) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge on GIT (GIT control , version control) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of using ANSIBLE playbooks to deploy a bunch of Virtual Machines.
- Demonstrated written/verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal, presentation and time management skills. Emphasis on technical communication
- Able to effectively work through high pressure and complex situations.
Cisco (CCNA) and/or Juniper (JNCIA) Certification Essential
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.