Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Network Engineer for a long term contract job opportunity in Karratha, WA.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Network Engineer
Location: Karratha, WA
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
Experience - 2 - 6years
Certifications - CCNA or any higher certification(Certification is Must)
Platform - Cisco Networking
· PPE Gear
· Manual Driving License (Australian | International)
· Valid TBOSIET & CA-EBS
· Valid MSIC
1. Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
2. Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
3. Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
4. Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
5. Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
6. Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
7. Install, uninstall network equipment and must have cabling knowledge.
8. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
9. Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
10. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
11. Complete facility inductions with valid CVS.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.