Ayan Infotech has an urgent and immediate requirement for a Network Implementation Consultant for a 2 months to start with contract (high possibility of extension).
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Network Implementation Consultant
Type: Contract (2 months + extensions)
Start: 15 Dec, 2019
Required Skills and Experience:
* Inventory network devices at site and gather device information according to project registration spreadsheet
* Assist Access Layer design team to complete site network diagrams
* Assist with onsite cutover testing and provide post implementation support for wired and wireless LAN
* Update any lessons learned and knowledge management articles related to site and related NAC process
* Should have 3-5 years of relevant experience in the networking domain
* CCNA certification preferred
* Should have good knowledge on switching & routing
* Should have hands on experience on Cisco LAN, WAN & wireless devices
* Should be experienced in switch IOS upgrades
* Should be experienced in creating and configuring VLANs, ACLs, and SNMP
* Should have sound knowledge on layer-2 port security features
* Be experienced in Cisco WLCs
* Excellent communication skills
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.