AYAN InfoTech is looking for Network Implementation Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Network Implementation Lead
Contract Duration: 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-8 years' experience in network Consulting or telecommunications support environment. Advanced degree is also preferred.
- Deployment/Operations Engineer
- Network Operations and Implementation background
- 10 to 12 years of experience
- Expert knowledge of DC technologies (Nexus & Arista)
- Good interpersonal skills, Self-Motivated and Team player
- Deploy configurations, manage execution in activating network routers and associated ports
- Troubleshooting activities and root cause analysis
- Platform/ Technologies: DC PLATFORM AND TECHNOLOGY
Type and Size of Projects
- Support Customer in the de deployment activities ( create/review MOP , implementation, configuration, commissioning, etc.)
- Leads and works on projects that are strategic, of high visibility, and involve highly complex emerging technologies and solutions integration. Is size a determinant
- Represents Advanced Services in providing leadership and direction on solutions that maximize the business benefits to the customer
- CCIE or CCNP in Routing Switching or DC discipline
- Strong understanding of all chosen current technologies and good understanding of emerging technologies. Focus on technology and how to use it.
- Proven technical project management skills.
- Strong technical presentation skills to all levels, especially to Cisco and customer senior management.
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to influence at senior levels in Cisco and within customer organizations.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.