Ayan Infotech are looking for a Network Security Lead for a contract job opportunity in Perth.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Network Security Lead
Location: Perth CBD
Type: Contract (6 months + possible extension)
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
- Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
- Drive service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of overall ICT experience and must have Lead experience.
- Must have experience in Cisco ASA / Firepower
- Must have experience on Citrix Netscalers
- Must have experience on MacAfee IPS
- Must have experience in Vulnerability Management
- Must have experience in Symantec end point protection
- Must have experience in Bluecoat Proxy / CAS
- ITIL and ServiceNow experience is required.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to articulate technical documentation to non-technical staff to all levels of the business.
- Excellent leadership skills such as being accountable for all Wintel related incidents, service request, problem records and changes.
- Managing team size of 10+ people
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
We will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates. We thank you in advance.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.