Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for a Network Voice Collaboration Engineer for a long term contract job opportunity in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Network Voice Collaboration Engineer
Type: Contract (6 months + extension)
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in understanding and working on Voice , Video LAN & WAN Networks.
- Expert level of troubleshooting and understanding on Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Presence Server and other VoIP infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco CUBE or any other SBC.
- Able to perform Voice Infrastructure design, implementation diagnosis and troubleshooting till resolution.
- Should be able to perform IP Address management.
- Trouble shooting and understanding on Cisco Call Manager and VoIP infrastructure in terms of integration with Video infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge and Hands-on experience on Cisco Video elements - Cisco MSE 8000, Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, Cisco ISDN Gateway, Cisco VCS C- & E, Cisco Telepresence, Cisco CODECs, Tandberg Video conference units, Audio/Video devices and first and second level of diagnostics on issues.
- Basic knowledge of MS Teams.
- Provide second level and third level network support on incidents and contribute to provide RCA.
- Ensure the design, provisioning, upgrading, capacity planning and performance testing of network.
- Produce network diagram, technical documentation, test plans, reports and records regarding infrastructure solutions.
- Maintain and ensure current SLA & KPIs requirements for support.
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.