AYAN InfoTech is looking for O365 Project Manager to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: O365 Project Manager
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 9+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Understand the customer requirements, scope the CR, projects and finalize the SOW.
- Strong project management and customer handling skills to manage the projects as per scope, schedule and cost.
- Manage Project Schedules using MS Project
- Conduct project planning and identify milestones.
- Define an appropriately detailed integrated project plan for cost, time and quality for the agreed scope.
- Define and manage dependencies of the project with other on-going initiatives.
- Monitor milestones and evaluates progress.
- Identify variances in project progress and take corrective actions.
- Regularly assess and report project status, eg. schedule, quality and risks
- Manage project risks as per the Risk Management processes.
- Review status regularly and recommend corrective actions (for risks, issues, deviations).
- Working knowledge on TRACE and DPS system (internal tools).
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.