AYAN InfoTech is looking for Office 365 Enterprise Architect to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Office 365 Enterprise Architect
Contract Duration: 4 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 10+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ Years of Strong experience in leading Enterprise O365 Tenant to Tenant Migrations (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, MS Teams, Planner, Project Web Site, MS Teams), Content and Email Migrations and Consolidation projects
- Very Good Knowledge & Experience in SharePoint Migrations and Design and Development experience in SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019 and Office 365 services
- Should have an understanding on Single Sign On service using Microsoft ADFS
- Experience in using Microsoft Native migration tool for data migration from on-premise to Office 365 environment
- Experience in Metalogix, Sharegate, Apps4Migrator, FluentBook, Quest On Demand and other third party products for Content Migration
- Should have knowledge and understand other Messaging service products available in the market
- Experience in designing and implementing complete end to end Messaging environment.
- Trend Based Consultation Services, Capacity planning /forecasting
- Performance analysis, Optimization and Tuning, Future upgrade and Migration strategy
- Backup and restore of exchange servers databases, Setting Disaster recovery policy
- Performing restoration drills, Analysis of backup and restore logs
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills including excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrates thought leadership in topics in the architect community
- Deliver clear and comprehensive reports, documentation and instructions
- Effectively manages teams and enterprise architecture strategy across a program
- Conduct chief technical design authority and chief architect review
- Microsoft Certification MCSE, MCSA or any other relevant certification will do.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.