Ayan InfoTech has an urgent and immediate requirement for Opentext StreamServe Consultant for a contract role in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Project Role: Opentext StreamServe Consultant
Duration: 6 Months + Extension
- Understanding of Opentext Exstream 16.3 architecture(combination of HP Exstream and StreamServe)
- Architecture of StreamServe
- Storyteller/ Template engine / Overlay editor
- Solution Design Approach
- Concept of Queues, Threads, startup arguments etc.
- Status Messenger
- SAP Document Presentment- SAP Connect
- Correspondence Reconciliation
- SS Upgrade
- SAP integration with StreamServe
- Postprocessor & Mailhouse integration
- Reviewer and Adhoc Correspondence
- Composition Centre
- StreamServe Reporter
- Experience of Installation, Clustering & Fail-over mechanism
- CVS Integration
- Understanding of Performance tuning in StreamServe
- Nice to have basic understanding of Java/J2EE & Web services (StreamServe Reviewer & Adhoc Correspondences uses SOAP/REST API's and for the customization of those components, Java knowledge would be big plus).
- Experience on Windows Server , PowerShell/DOS scripting & SQL Server (Normal SQL Queries)
Contact: 0283280346 for more information.