Ayan Infotech has an urgent need for an Oracle BRM Senior Support Engineer to take up an exciting full-time position that is purely remote-based across Australia.
Our client is a leading global organisation with turnover in the billions.
A highly competitive salary is on offer as well as a healthy bonus arrangement that is paid every 6-months other perks!
The role of the Senior Support Engineer, Oracle Communication and Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical Oracle Communications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of Oracle Communication and Billing Revenue Management for our global clients who use BRM 7.4,7.5 and BRM 12. The role of the Sr. Support Engineer requires the expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle Communication functionality and technology
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based Techno-functional support for Oracle Communication and Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
- Support client customizations, sharing implementation and best practices advice
- Able to Troubleshoot and debug code
- Develop application break fixes for critical product defects
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical/functional advisor
- Provide hands-on assistance using proprietary tools in a test environment or via remote client connectivity
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Other job-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Remote - Asia Pacific - Ideally Australia or New Zealand
- 10+ years relevant Techno-Functional Oracle Communication experience required
- 10+ years direct support of Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
- Technical and Functional Expertise with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in Oracle Communication and Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
- Previous large scale Telecomm (or related industry) billing experience.
- Solid technical understanding and experience for analysis and support (e.g. SQL, PL/SQL, C, Java)
- Excellent level of knowledge of BRM database structure
- Knowledge of Oracle maintenance/patching mechanics for Oracle Communication and BRM architecture
- Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794