Ayan Infotech has a very urgent and immediate requirement for an Oracle DB Architect with experience in a large scale AWS Cloud Migration program.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Oracle DB Architect (AWS)
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions, 3 years program)
Required Skills and Experience:
Skillsets required: DBaaS (Oracle), Oracle 12C/18C with FarSync,HA,Design, implementation, Migration experince.
MSSQL 2012,2016,2017 with HA,Postgress/MYSQL experience.
Oracle DB - Expert Level experience required
DB Architect - Expert level experience required
DBaaS - Expert/ SME level experience required
Golden Gate - Good experience required
Active DG / Far Sync - Good experience required
Backup / Recovery - Good experience required
PT - Good experience required
- Perform database assessment & Prepare assessment report.
- Design the target database environment and prepare HLD & LLD documents in Hybrid cloud.
- Build the target database environment with automation /Scripting.
- Prepare migration strategy for critical and non-critical database workload to AWS.
- Interface among different technical operation groups
- Perform the migration from On-prem to Cloud & Colo location.
- Handover the database operation to BAU team.
- Provide post migration warranty support.
- DevOps,CI/CD with automated release & deploy with blue print & model creation with Ansible tower
- Responsible for database weekly and monthly reports review with project manager
- Describe the Challenges, Key Result Areas, Decisions he can make, Team Size, Future growth in our organization.
- Give the Project/Account Description, wherever possible, else describe the activities scheduled in the Project/Account.
- Mandatorily specify the domain/technology areas the candidate will work on.
- Database design and Implementation for Oracle 12C,18C, MSSQL 2012,2017
- Build and Create Database Instances.
- Perform database migration from On-prem to Cloud.
- Implementation of backup/recovery procedures
- Implementation of database monitoring.
- Participate in change management meetings and present/get approval for required changes
- Oracle RAC, Data Guard Implementation.
- Primarily role is to prepare Oracle databases HLD & LLD design document.
- Build and Implement the Oracle database in Target Cloud environment.
- Migrate the database from On-Prem to AWS Cloud.
- Must have performed large Oracle database migration projects.
- Must have Oracle database migration experience in AWS Cloud.
- Should have Oracle certified database professional
- Should have AWS Certified Architect
- Should have performed large Oracle database migration.
Call: 0451374738 for more details.