AYAN InfoTech is looking for Oracle DBA Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Oracle DBA Lead
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- Install, upgrade and patch Oracle database standalone and RAC instances.
- Sound knowledge and working experience of RAC.
- Sound knowledge and working experience of Data guard.
- COnfigure DR using data guard.
- Good knowledge of Performance Tuning.
- Generating AWR report, analysing logs like cluster logs, listener logs, alert logs.
- Working experience on Oracle versions 11g, 12C, 18C and 19C.
- Exposure of new features of 12C, 18C and 19C.
- Monitoring through OEM.
- Creating users, schemas and roles.
- Creating and scheduling jobs.
- Database migration from one version to another version.
- Working knowledge of Export and Import.
- Sound knowledge and working experience of backup and restore using RMAN.
- Daily database maintenance task
- Very good in analysis skills and problem solving skills.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.