AYAN InfoTech is looking for Oracle DBA (Payments Domain) to join an exciting project based in Melbourne & Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Oracle DBA (Payments Domain)
Location: Melbourne & Sydney
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Cybersecurity Project. Project will provide critical higher level security giving greater safety to customers.
- Without these Payments Compliance Industry - Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) cybersecurity changes would not be able to transact with Visa and Mastercard.
- Non-compliance with this PCI mandated change will result in fines and could not participate in the card industry,
- Key tasks include database design for Authentic version 5.3, database builds for Authentic v5.3 in Non Production & Production environments
- Authentic database aggregation between versions 4.2 & 5.3 in Non Production & Production environments, deployment changes into Non Production and Production environments (on call / out of hours as necessary), and database performance tuning, patching as required
- Extensive experience in developing solution designs for large organizations and is able to demonstrate the business value and risks experienced from a pragmatic and cost effective approach
- Awareness of the technology strategies to enable and guide the appropriate solution designs that meet current and future business needs
- Ability to provide expert guidance on how to implement and operationalise solution designs, including advice on how current and future systems and operations can support the wider business
- Broad enterprise infrastructure technology background, including on-premise and cloud
- Excellent experience designing and building database solutions
- Proven experience with oracle technologies
- Strong analytical lateral thinker and to be able to think outside the square
- Proven ability to work with broad directions and achieve business outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Uses analysis tools, automated monitoring and troubleshooting infrastructure and business software to diagnose and correct infrastructure deployment, performance and connectivity problems
- Ability to perform performance tuning
- Ability to Design and build database archiving solution
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.