Ayan Infotech is recruiting an exciting initial 6-month contract position for an Oracle EBS Financial Consultant in Sydney or Melbourne. We can consider the contractor to work purely on a remote basis or WFH capacity.
Our client, who provide services globally, is engaged in an Oracle EBS implementation project within the Banking and Finance sector.
- Functional Team lead with expertise across Cash Management, Account Receivables, General Ledger, Account Payables and Procurement.
- To lead team of functional consultants and functional testers during SIT, UAT and transition phase for a project that is enabling Payments and Cash Management capability with new banks.
- Successful candidate will lead the project team ensuring timely completion of each phase, coordinate both automated and manual testing.
- This includes testing of a new functionality in Oracle Cash Management and Payments, integration with TRAX, and regression testing of existing business processes globally with strong focus on Cash management and Account Receivables.
- Successful candidate will play an active role in identifying testing risks and dependencies, ensuring an environment readiness, and removing testing roadblocks.
- Facilitate the project test tracking in the client's test management tool Provide testing documentation (such as testing progress/defects reports, SIT exit report)
I can have the selected contractor start with short notice, and there is potential for the contract to be extended.
If interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Contact - 02 9411 8794