Ayan Infotech are urgently looking for an Oracle EPM Consultant for a long term contract position in Sydney.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Oracle EPM Consultant
Type: Contract (6 months + extensions)
Required Skills and Experience:
Role : Oracle EPM Consultant
Experience : 7+ years
Relevant implementation experience : Oracle EPM cloud / On-premise
Core Application Skills:
- Strong Techno Functional knowledge in Planning tools including PBCS, EPBCS.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle Financial Consolidation Close and Account Reconciliation Close Cloud.
- In depth knowledge in planning & budgeting process of an organization and drive the workshops.
- Strong accounting financial reconciliation knowledge to identify the gaps and provide recommendations to users.
- In depth knowledge in Financial Data Management Enterprise Edition or in Data Management tool (EDMCS), must know the end to end process.
- Ability to build complex reports using Financial Reporting web studio or SmartView tools
- Understanding on Hyperion modules are advantage.
- Strong understanding on accounting and financial consolidation process
- Strong Interpersonal skill including Oral and written communication with internal and external global stake holders.
- A team player who is accountable and committed for flawless delivery, a collaborative and flexible person who can adapt to dynamic business environments.
- A strong presentation skill which help to leverage the business meetings and internal stake holder's discussions.
- Excellent problem solving skills and providing recommendations.
- Open for learning to deepen and widen the knowledge in Oracle EPM and other skills which is required from time to time.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word and Power point, leverage the SmartView tool to build report and ad hoc analysis.
- Advance Microsoft office user to develop complex reports and use the tolls in appropriate project phase, added advantage if you know advance macros.
- Oracle certification in EPBCS or FCCS or ARCS
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA equivalent), Project Management
- 7+ end to end EPM project life cycle experience
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.