AYAN InfoTech is looking for Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant
Contract Duration: 6+ Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong exposure to Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA) 12c and API Gateway
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on-experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, REST-full APIs, service-oriented architecture and legacy modernization
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with the Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA 12c) Platform and API Gateway
- Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
- The candidate must possess the ability to speak intelligently to client teams to educate them on concepts related to API or general API-led integration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly. Ability to methodically step through problems to understand where the problem originates and how to best resolve it
- Understanding of architectural concepts for API Gateway implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability, clustering, and security
- Experience working with version control systems
- Provide agile lifecycle expertise with a focus on continuous development and integration
- Provide demonstrated experience and command of core Java, with prior API and web services experience.
- Strong understanding of common business processes that will be the foundation of many solutions
- Experience working closely with business users and helping them make critical decisions that will influence the solution by explaining options, concepts and best practices
- Understanding of project priorities, timelines, budget, and deliverables and the need to proactively push yourself and others to achieve project goals
- Strong consulting skills to work in a professional manner with customer IT and business users
- Ability to take total ownership of assignments to resolve issues and drive them to completion
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.