Ayan Infotech is looking for an Organisational Change Management Consultant for a long term contract to hire position in Sydney (Parramatta).
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
Title: Organisational Change Management Consultant
Location: Sydney (Parramatta)
Type: Contract (6 months +) or Contract to hire
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in executing Organisational Change Management methods and strategies for program initiatives
- Experience in successfully managing and delivering internal communications and training plans
- Detailed working knowledge of Management of Change, stakeholder engagement, and training needs analysis
- Understanding of business context, its aims and its priorities
- Support the development of a change management capability within the Business / Functions to accept the transformation while anticipating, identifying and planning for obstacles and barriers to delivering change management, communication and capability build
- Responsible for building and sustaining collaboration with project stakeholders, including coaching and mentoring as requested from the key relevant stakeholders
- Prior consulting experience
- Large-scale and/or global transformation experience; Agile implementation experience
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for clients
- Experience with Digital aspects and how to incorporate into Change Plans such as: Social, Media and Analytics
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
More generally the role responsibilities may include but are not limited to
- Contributing to business development
- Culture & Workforce Transformations
- Organisational Design, Role Design and Mapping
- Business / Organizational Readiness
- Adoption Assessment, Measurement and Reporting
- Communications Strategy and Planning, Campaigns, Events and surveys
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Certification in Prosci AKDAR or ACMP CMP would be advantageous
- HR/Talent and Organizational Change Management skills
- Project management experience, including project plan development and tracking
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to develop trusted client relationships with C-Level to individual contributors
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
Bonus: Experience in cloud migration programs
Contact: 02 9412 4178 for more details.