AYAN InfoTech is looking for Palo Alto Security Engineer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Palo Alto Security Engineer
Contract Duration: 6 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 7+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Palo Alto Engineers install, configure, manage, and fix Palo Alto Firewalls.
- They maintain and manage border security systems, such as intrusion detection systems and firewalls.
- Support, monitor, and take care of existing configuration changes for Palo Alto Networks.
- The technicians are conversant with procedures, such as change management, automation, and revision control.
- They need to configure and deploy security operating platform and maintain it.
- Engineers are also responsible for installing and maintaining Palo Alto firewall technologies.
- Must know MPLS, VRF, VPN, and network routing. They should possess expertise in TCP/IP.
- Engineers must have had experience in working with Internet technologies
- Knowledge and experience installing and supporting Palo Alto Security Appliances (minimum three years)
- Experience of installing Cisco and HP networking equipment.
- Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer 7-8 (PCNSE7-8) certification preferred.
- CCNP certified (or higher) preferred
- Data knowledge - Knowledge of protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, SPT, TRUNKS, VLANs, Port-Channel, Static routing, Networking topologies and protocols.
- Examples being MPLS, VRF, SIP, Traffic, Shaping / QoS, Palo Alto Command line and Cisco command line
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.