Ayan Infotech has an exciting initial 6-month contract opportunity for a Payroll Officer with strong experience across HR3 payroll software.
This contract will provide the opportunity to work in a large-scale global environment as my client is a top 10 leading global IT company. The Payroll Officer will have the responsibility of the provision of agreed transactional Payroll services in a timely and accurate manner within agreed timeframes. Also responsible for more complex functional tasks and providing authoritative advice on payroll related issues.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (refer to JD for full list)
* Complete assigned Payroll processing tasks accurately and within required timeframes
* Maintain and update the payroll system (HR3), update employee detail and manage leave entry
* Assist with regular reporting and reconciliations
* Build and maintain customer relationships and manage customer expectations on daily service delivery
* Provides timely, accurate and appropriate advice to managers and staff in relation to queries "
* Demonstrable experience and ownership of end-to-end payroll processes
* Intermediate level of knowledge with Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel) with excellent customer service skills, both written and oral
* Solid understanding of Australian Payroll legislative and statutory requirements
* 3 years' experience in a busy Payroll environment
* Experience with HR3 payroll system"
* Ability to handle difficult situations in a calm and assertive manner, while maintaining positive internal and external relationships
* Ability to prioritise and balance the workload to meet deadlines and provide high quality service
* Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
* Strong processing, analytical and organisational skills
A competitive rate is on offer, relevant to experience. Ideally looking for candidates who can start immediately or with 2-weeks notice.
If you are interested, click the 'APPLY NOW' button or email your CV.
Phone - 02 9411 8794