AYAN InfoTech is looking for Pega CSSA Developer to join an exciting project based in Sydney. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Pega CSSA Developer
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 6+ Years
Required Skills and Experience:
- Overall experience - 6+ yrs
- CSSA certification Must
- Relevant experience - 4+ yrs in RPA tools (min 2+ on Pega RPA)
- Responsible for the majority of the application configuration. Takes direction from the LSA for tasks, priorities, design, and best practices.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in SDLC , agile and other implementation methodologies
- Pega implementation methodology knowledge
- Able to assist the Architect in Design and integration and estimates
- Able to mentor junior members in the team and help them technically.
- Well versed with Pega guard rails
- Experience in developing and managing Workflows, User Interfaces, Activities, Utility and Decision Rules
- Experience in various types of rules like Correspondence rules, Integration rules, Validation Rules
- Excellent knowledge on using debugging
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.