AYAN InfoTech is looking for Pega CSSA Lead to join an exciting project based in Sydney & Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: Pega CSSA Lead
Location: Sydney & Melbourne
Mode: Permanent Position
Experience: 9+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- CSSA certified
- Overall exp - 8+ yrs
- Pega exp - 6+ yrs (min 2+ on Pega 7 or higher version. Version 8 is preferable)
- Responsible for the majority of the application configuration. Takes direction from the LSA for tasks, priorities, design, and best practices.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in SDLC , agile and other implementation methodologies
- Pega implementation methodology knowledge
- Able to assist the Architect in Design and integration and estimates
- Able to mentor junior members in the team and help them technically.
- Well versed with Pega guard rails
- Experience in developing and managing Workflows, User Interfaces, Activities, Utility and Decision Rules
- Experience in various types of rules like Correspondence rules, Integration rules, Validation Rules
- Excellent knowledge on using debugging like Clipboard, Tracer and Data Transforms.
- Experience on PRPC reporting tools
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.