AYAN InfoTech is looking for PEGA CSA/CSSA Developer to join an exciting project based in Melbourne. The role offers you the opportunity to contribute towards an extremely well structured and mature environment, working on sophisticated enhancement projects.
Role: PEGA CSA/CSSA Developer
Location: Melbourne (Open for Remote work & anywhere from Australia)
Contract Duration: 6 to 12 Months with high possible extensions
Experience: 4+ Years
Required Skills & Experience:
- CSA/CSSA certified
- Overall experience - 4+ yrs
- Pega experience - 3+ yrs (min 1+ on Pega7)
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Excellent knowledge in SDLC , agile and other implementation methodologies
- Pega implementation methodology knowledge
- Well versed with Pega guard rails
- Experience in developing and managing Workflows, User Interfaces, Activities, Utility and Decision Rules
- Experience in various types of rules like Correspondence rules, Integration rules, Validation Rules
- Excellent knowledge on using debugging like Clipboard, Tracer and Data Transforms.
- Experience on PRPC reporting tools
Contact: 61-423336440 for more details.
Please note we will be able to contact only shortlisted candidates for this role. We thank you in advance for your interest.